Solange has a look that comes across as easy and relatable. I like Solange’s effortless style, she reminds me of a modern-day Diana Ross and I love Diana…
Solange isn’t afraid of color or patterns and she has a carefree way about her when it comes to her hair choices — curly, big, flowy, braided, whichever mood strikes her, it seems. I know sometimes her fashion choices can be a little out of the box but you gotta acknowledge when someone isn’t afraid to go out of the box and go against the grain… Anywho, here’s a look at my Top10 Looks for Solange’s Effortless Style.
10. Solange in a cute ensemble – a yellow shift dress (which seems to be her favorite color… it makes quite a few appearances on this list) with pumps and clutch to match. She completed the outfit with an orange coat and some shades.. she looks so citrusy!
9. Solange rocking nice separates… classic white top with a mixed media skirt and completing the look with a funky clutch, stilettos, and a lot of leg.. It’s an understated sexy…
8. Solange is wearing a cute Afrocentric outfit with classic black and white color blocking. I love that her hair is wrapped up and I love how comfortable she looks.. this look is a winner!!!
7. Solange in a classic all-white outfit.. Cropped pants, mesh inspired top, and geometric clutch. So simple and so classic!!!
6. Solange is wearing a hot pink suit that would give any event that POP of color… I would be so scared to rock this but Solange is doing the damn thing.. I really love the COLOR!!!
5. This pic has less to do with fashion and more with how happy Solange looks.. She and her partner appear to be so insync with one another and they both look happy in their skin and in love.. and let’s not leave out that they look like modern day hippies..
4. Solange is wearing a simple yet understatedly beautiful green gown – but what makes this look special is the unexpected POP of color with her neon shoes… Luvs it!!!!
3. Yellow is really this chic’s color… Luv the draping and flow… Another classic look.. Absolutely chic!!!
2. I told you yellow would be making a number of appearances… For someone else this look would be a bit much with the flowy and the pants and the crop but for some reason or another Solange killed it… I really like!!!
1. My number one Solange Fashion Look… Oh, look at that, another yellow ensemble. This peplum gown is just IT! It fits her perfectly, the color is so flattering and her hair and make-up, just flawless!!!! You go girl!!!!
Now there you have it, my Solange Knowles Top10 post… hope you like.. feel free to comment.
Candice A. Lawrence
THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.